Who We Are
Human Predictions is a company focusing on pharmacometrics and clinical pharmacology analysis. Our specialty is integrating many sources and types of data to increase the precision of your knowledge. We have experience helping decision makers and clinical development teams with clinical development strategy, regulatory interactions and filings, in-licensing and out-licensing, clinical and nonclinical study design, and comparing the standard of care to novel therapeutics. We work with you to focus drug development with efficient experiments, to perform novel analyses, and to convert unconnected data into actionable knowledge.
What We Do for You
Our clinical, pharmacometric, and statistical analyses provide the right answer at the right time with the right degree of rigor. Having worked on clinical development teams, we understand the requirements of timeliness and communication to a broad set of stakeholders. We work with our clients to understand your needs, and we bring solutions that are tailored to the needs of your stage of drug development. Having defined clinical strategy and run clinical trials for compounds in multiple therapeutic areas, we understand the balance of clinical feasibility, regulatory requirements, and statistical rigor that must be incorporated at every stage of development.
How We Find Solutions
To accomplish your goals, we assist with
- Model-based meta-analyses (MBMA),
- Translational research from nonclinical experimentation to disease progression (e.g. Phase 0 studies) to efficacy,
- Model-based study powering,
- Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PopPK and PopPK/PD),
- Clinical trial simulation (CTS),
- Big data analyses across a disease, drug, and therapeutic area,
- Noncompartmental analysis (NCA),
- Data visualization (including interactive graphics with Shiny), and
- Novel analysis methodologies specific to your needs.