Who We Are
Human Predictions is a consulting company focusing on pharmacometrics and clinical pharmacology. Our specialty is integrating many sources and types of data to increase the precision of your knowledge. We have experience helping decision makers and clinical development teams with clinical development strategy, regulatory interactions and filings, in-licensing and out-licensing, clinical and nonclinical study design, and comparing the standard of care to novel therapeutics. We work with you to focus drug development with efficient experiments, to perform novel analyses, and to convert unconnected data into actionable knowledge.
How We Find Solutions
To accomplish your goals, we assist with
- Model-based meta-analyses (MBMA),
- Translational research from nonclinical experimentation to disease progression (e.g. Phase 0 studies) to efficacy,
- Model-based study powering,
- Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PopPK and PopPK/PD),
- Clinical trial simulation (CTS),
- Big data analyses across a disease, drug, and therapeutic area,
- Noncompartmental analysis (NCA),
- Data visualization (including interactive graphics with Shiny), and
- Novel analysis methodologies specific to your needs.